Monday, August 16, 2010

Halito! Chim Achukma?

So I know I don't post often, but anyway...........

A couple of sore subjects for me concerning Native Americans:

-Why is it that you can get a college credit in foreign language for studying a Native American language? WTF! I believe we were here first! Isn't every other language being spoken here the foreign language?

-The more I read about Native American history the less I like being an American. The European side of me really screwed the Native American side. Come to think of it, I'm kinda hating myself right now......

-The men at Sandy Creek were deviant MF'ers that deserve the hottest part of hell. How can someone butcher human beings the way they did and sleep? And then parade the scalps and "other prizes" around Denver to cheers! Those people were "surrendered". They were mostly women and children. Who shots children, then leaves them groaning on the ground for days? It was truly a horrible day for American history. Funny...I don't remember them ever telling us in school how we got so much land in the first place. Probably because telling impressionable children that we lied, stole, and murdered for it wouldn't really do the trick. I know we'll tell them that the Indians feed the pilgrims and then politely retired from the best parts of the country to the worst, because they were so nice. Definitely better then we killed 17.7 million of them in less then 400 years, that sounds too icky...............

Know the truth. It really does set you free. And make you hate yourself a little more......

CCB out!

(Representing the Choctaw, Cheyenne, and Cherokee People! Three of the most screwed over people on the planet! That really explains a lot about who I am!)

No comments: