Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V.D., Baby!

In valleys of cascading light
Greens and blues blending as one
Breezes blow springs warm delight
Flowers straining to touch the sun
Naked feet dance on meadows green
While laughter sets your cheeks a glow
Head swirling with joy, as in a dream
My heart leaps, I am in Love's throws
An angel in flight would pale to compare
Nor any one in my eyes be as fair
I know in your arms I will grow old
In the greatest love story ever told


Love you Baby!

CCB!
Love like there is no tomorrow!

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

That's beautiful CCB. I wish I had words as lovely for you. They don't come as easily for me, but it doesn't mean I love you any less. I can't image a life without you. You have proven time and time again that you are the man of my dreams, a real life knight in shining armor.

I love you with all I am.

CaCaBoy said...

I love you!