Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Okay, I'm Sure I'm Alone On This....

I am completely sick of Politics in America! Why do I have to listen to them all say so little for so long. It's like watching a one-liner show. The sad thing is that the country is so oblivious to this. They eat it up! "Yeah, he really knows how to say things that make me stand up and cheer." Oh, what were you going to do to fix this mess again? I don't think I caught that part.... We just look at our chosen party line and "go with it". I keep praying for a strong, realistic independent candidate to drop on the scene with great ideas, that aren't along any one party line. That actually have a plan for fixing things, not just "patches" and "quick fixes". And certainly not with spending MY hard earned money to push a political agenda (Bush did it and so is Obama!). We need serious political reform. Reforms were lobbyist don't write policy, and special interest can't act like we all want Ashrams in Oregon for Retarded Squirrels! And get some Hollywood A-Lister to stand on TV wearing a T with a drooling tree rat on it, saying "This is really important to America." And we all fall in line, "Duh, she sure was pretty in her T. If she thinks Retarded squirrels matter, then so do I!"

And when did the media lose its integrity? Fair and balanced use to be the norm, now fair and balanced is code for we run 1 apposing view per 20 for stories! I know the Dems are up in arms about talk radio being slanted, but be fair the Media is totally Democratic (Fox excluded) it's called Karma, Ying (Media) Yang (Talk Radio). There is not a single person who can tell me otherwise with a straight face! It makes me sad that the BBC has better balanced, unslanted news about our country! God help us all!

Oh, side note: Titus (comedian) did a hillarious stand up on racial issues in America. I'm Whitey, and I apologize!

I'm moving to Canada. I started applying last night.......


CCB
The only way to make change to our world, is to start with yourself

3 comments:

CaCaBoy said...

I thought you liked my drooling tree rat t-shirt.

Oh great One said...

DAGNABIT! That was me.

Chick said...

Great rant...I get my news from NPR or foreign news organizations lately too (Funny, because I work for a news organization here) & I see what gets quashed before it even gets published.

I keep waiting for that new thinker candidate too.