Monday, March 02, 2009

The Decline of Western Civilization!

Now I know what your thinking, why is CCB so negative all of a sudden about the state of America? Well little ones it's because CCB is scared by how far removed we as Americans have allowed ourselves to be removed from the men and women that make policy and spend our tax money. We are oblivious to how (both parties!) they use our tax money to fund outrigger canoe trips in Hawaii, or build museums, or build a train system from L.A. to Las Vegas. Why is it the 61% of the Democrats and 39% of the Republicans are "special interesting" (code for Ear Marks or Pork Spending, sounds so pretty, huh?) our tax money to better themselves at the expense of the rest of us. I don't live in Hawaii or Nevada! Why aren't we using some sense and putting the money into banking reforms, or upgrading failing manufacturing business, or protecting us from another terrorist attack?

Have we forgotten that people flew planes into buildings? And they want to blow us up still? Did you know that terror cells (with Middle Eastern Terrorist) are operating in America right now? Why are they here? Because we are a "kinder, gentler" nation that is more concerned about world opinion, which I understand the need for, but not at the expense of Americans being killed in mass by a group of psychopathic criminals! This is America. We are suppose to be the best and the brightest. We are suppose to look at the mistakes of our past failures and LEARN from them, chose a new path and WIN! Yet, we keep going round and round the same merry-go-round of stupidity.

I for one am tired of the lies our Government tells us. "There are no ear marks in this bill blah, blah, blah"! LIARS! All of you are liars, and I hope Americans will stand up for ourselves in the next round of elections and tell ALL (Republicans & Democrats) the people that are stealing our children's financial futures with "special interest" spending, thanks for your thievery, NO JOB FOR YOU!

This has been a rant by CCB, and I feel better!

CCB
Look around you and enjoy God's blessings.

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

I think they are all a bunch of crooks now a days. They are more concerned about getting RE-elected than doing what's right.

Chick said...

I agree 100%...that's why we all have to pay attention. When the government throws good money after bad in bailout & stimulus money...or should I use the new Obama terminology?...RECOVERY money...I can't help but gag...people are losing their jobs in every industry & personally, I know my industry will not get a bail out.

Let's hope we are all wiser in the future.

Thanks for the rant...I think I feel a bit better...hopefully, you do too.