Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stop The World I Want To Get Off!

What is going on with the world today? It's bad enough our politicians are stealing our future, and our CHILDREN'S futures, but now lunatics are running the streets shooting people for no apparent reason! You have a Pastor shot in his on church, a psycho goes nuts in Alabama, and then not to be left out Germany has it's own street "smack down"! Is it just me our has the world lost whatever was left of it's sanity?

When are we colonizing Mars? I'm booking now!

CCB
I've put my trust in the only One that can save us all!

3 comments:

Chick said...

I've just decided to stop watching the network news!

Oh great One said...

AHHHHH!!

The Funky Bee said...

I really, truly try not to watch the news anymore because of all the sadness (and the pregnancy hormones don't help one bit), but it's inevitable to know what's going on in the world. Otherwise you just feel a little ignorant when people say, "did you hear about...?" and you're response is, "huh?".

It also makes being pregnant and the thought of bringing another innocent person into the world very frightening! That's it, I'm homeschooling and he's not allowed out of the house until he's 25! ;O)