Monday, February 23, 2009

To My Birthday Boy!

I look at you and see myself in striking blue eyes
When I was young and life less hard, less cluttered
Living life one burst of energy at a time
Real joy, real sadness, real love, disappointment
Each day a new challenge to be the center of the world
Impish smiles melting mother's heart like wax
Amidst snuggles, sweet kisses and marriage proposals
My hope is you find in the years to come, unseen
The joy and love, outweigh the sadness and disappointment
That proposals lead to a life filled with wonder and discovery
And you, too, look upon your child with wonder and amazement


I love you Boy, even if you are my weakness!

CCB
No one is ever unloved!

2 comments:

CaCaBoy said...

It's been a joy so far hasn't it?

Oh great One said...

Oops that was me.